- Clear up, tidy and clean my part of the room
- Create a partition of some kind
- Make decorative bunting and hang and a cork board to pin inspirational bits and bobs
- Get our big bookcase sorted [not in pic]. Empty the two drawers of my man's man-things (wires, cables, screws, hammers you know the kind of thing) into plastic boxes and move to his side, and instead fill the bookcase with my sewing books, my fabric stash and my patterns!
- Move in my sewing machine and my storage drawers, then the space is complete
And I've shamelessly copied Ashley and bought myself some plastic drawers to store my mid-progress projects:
I'm on my way!