Sew Liberated Emmeline pattern and is reversible. This side is a Michael Miller print. Check out the other side:
This is also the first time I've had pictures of me on my blog. I hate having my photo taken (all I see in these pics is massive hamster cheeks and frizzy hair, yuk) but if I'm going to have a sewing blog I am going to have to get used to it pretty soon!
Anyway this is what I learnt from my first photo shoot
- Don't ask the boyfriend to take your picture 5 minutes after he has started playing a new computer game, this is bad timing and will cause annoyance
- Don't spend the following 5 minutes preening yourself in a mirror as this causes more annoyance and leads to questions as to why you disturbed the boyfriend in the first place
- Don't ask him to take the same picture 5 times just because you believe you are un-photogenic and think all previous photos were rubbish
- Don't get annoyed if he gets bored and starts trying to make "arty" shots by photographing you at weird angles and taking advantage of the "natural sunlight" (that, coincidentally came out just as we started "shooting")
- Iron the item you are planning to photograph
- Do your hair beforehand!!!
- Lose weight (the camera actually adds about a stone!!)
- Relax and smile more